Utica College Campus
The UC Campus
Utica College's 128-acre campus is located in a largely residential section of west Utica, directly across Champlin Avenue from the St. Luke's campus of Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare. Visitors to UC will notice a number of distinctive features, including:
- expansive lawns and green spaces
- walkways lined flower beds and ornamental plantings
- a large number of mature trees
- examples of outdoor sculpture
- significant new construction and recently completed facilities
Take A Closer Look You can take in the sights at UC from the comfort of your Web browser.
- Discover UC's features and facilities with this downloadable campus map.
- Take a look at all there is to do, both on-campus and in the surrounding community.
- Check out our virtual tour:
State of the Art Facilities at UC
• F. Eugene Romano Hall
• Economic Crime and Justice Studies Building
• Prof. Ray Simon Convergence Media Center
Leading-edge new resources to support teaching
and learning at Utica College.
Learn more >
It's easy to set up a visit to UC. Just contact our Admissions Office:
Plan A Visit
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-782-8884
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1946, UC is a comprehensive private institution that offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
UC enrolls more than 5,000 full- and part-time students, on campus and online.
The College offers 38 undergraduate majors and 31 minors.
The College offers 21 graduate programs, including master's degrees, doctoral programs, and graduate-level certificates. Options include:
- business administration
- cybersecurity - intelligence and forensics
- financial crime and compliance management
- health care administration
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy