Master the art of teaching others.
Graduate Programs in Education at Utica College
With an award-winning curriculum that offers study options in eight distinctly high-demand areas of teaching, UC's graduate programs in education provide comprehensive preparation for a broad range of career-track opportunities. Program options include:
- Childhood education (M.S.)
- Childhood and special education (M.S.)
- Adolescence education (M.S.)
- Adolescence education, grades 7-12, dual degree program with BA in history (M.S.)
- Special education teacher certification program (M.S.)
- Adolescence education and students with disabilities, grades 7 -12, generalist (M.S.)
- Students with disabilities - generalist 7-12 (M.S.)
- Leadership and instruction for inclusive classrooms (M.S.Ed.)
- Explore financial aid options for graduate study at UC.
- Meet our distinguished faculty.
- Find out how to apply for admission.
- Program student learning goals